Thursday 7 May 2009

Am I bovver (booted?) Why yes, I am!

Hip Hurrah, I got an award! Thankyou Modern Mother, this one is the coolest. I love the boots! Just one thing though - those of a sensitive disposition shouldn't look too closely at the text on the picture. I said, DON'T LOOK AT THE TE... Oh, for goodness sake. Well, you brought that one on yourself, didn't you? You can't say I didn't warn you.









I have the honour of passing this one on to five other bloggers, so without further ado I would like to award it to (in no particuar order): Country Lite, Belgian Waffle, Not Wrong Just Different, Grit's Day, and Confessions of a Rotten Correspondant.

I also have to list five fabulous addictions. Let's see; Green & Blacks (of course), diet coke (I know, poison, but I can't help it), Kensington & Chelsea, my boys (all three of them), and t'internet...

Here are the rules for the new torch bearers:

1. Pass it on to five other fabulous blogs.
2. List five of your fabulous addictions.
3. Copy and paste the rules and the instructions below.


Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link to them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” widget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog. Easy peasey lemon squeezy.

4 comments:

  1. oh I think we'll very much keep the order, love!! many thanks dear Potty, you're fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now, we all know that I never use that word myself. Tsk. Such language.

    I will proudly display it in all its F-bomb glory.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thank you. Not sure I can post it though, as my parents-in-law read the blog, and I'd hate them to think I was an unfit mother for their grandchildren...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had no idea about the Diet Coke. Sorry about the foul language.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...