Saturday 31 October 2009

Musings on Moscow

I've been thinking about our forthcoming move. Of course if you are kind enough to read The Potty Diaries regularly, you'll know that train of thought has been going on for a while now, but I've summarised my current feelings over on Powder Room Graffiti, so once again I'm going to send you over there...

Note: I would reproduce it all here to save you the click, but once they accept an article from me, I'm not allowed to - which is absolutely fair enough... (And come on, it's a Saturday!)

3 comments:

  1. An excellent and honest post. You know what? Two years will race by. We have been away five months now and it seems to be flying by. Not that I'm not enjoying it though - everyone keeps telling me that I will become homesick at some point, but it hasn't happened yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going over there. Nope. Not. Just not...OK. I'm not because I already read it and loved it. I can't wait to keep up on you as you travel and experience all this newness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In some ways I was ambivalent about our move to Australia but, 11+ years later, I wouldn't go back to the UK permanently if I was paid to, even a holiday doesn't truly appeal. You'll be fine. It's an adventure and who knows what - or where - comes next!

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...