The Photo Gallery: Bond

>> Wednesday, 30 January 2013

This post is for Wk 129 of The Photo Gallery (click here to see the other entries), and the theme this week is 'bond'.

When Husband and I decided to have two children, one of the main reasons in my mind was that I wanted siblings who would have the same bond my sister and I had; to be friends, as well as related by blood.



















I think we managed it.

(This photo was taken 3 years ago but is as true a reflection of my sons' relationship now as it was then).

11 comments:

Louise 30 January 2013 at 11:05  

Awh very cute! They look snuggly wrapped up in that snow :)

MsCaroline 30 January 2013 at 11:29  

This actually chokes me up a little bit - hits close to home. Watching my boys' relationship grow and mature as they do has been one of my greatest pleasures.

Laura CYMFT 30 January 2013 at 11:38  

Very sweet how he is helping him along on his bike.

nappy valley girl 30 January 2013 at 14:30  

Lovely picture.
I have just posted about my two, with similar sentiments. I'm glad your two get along so well, too.

Tattie Weasle 30 January 2013 at 15:52  

I didn't have a close bond with my sister so very much wanted one between my boys - cross fingers its working!!!

Iota 30 January 2013 at 16:20  

Lovely picture and commentary. Have you seen Nappy Valley's?

planb 30 January 2013 at 20:37  

That is so sweet! But we want the updated version (without stabilisers)!

ps I had 350 spam comments yesterday. I suspect I may have to go down your route.

Anne 30 January 2013 at 22:06  

It's a great photo, I just love the steadying hand.

notmyyearoff 31 January 2013 at 11:51  

Awww is he helping with his bike? Thats so lovely!

The Fool 2 February 2013 at 11:44  

That's a fab photo and totally agree about having 2 children, precisely why we wanted ours to be quite close together.

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Customised by Grayson Technology

Back to TOP