Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Photo Gallery: Bond

This post is for Wk 129 of The Photo Gallery (click here to see the other entries), and the theme this week is 'bond'.

When Husband and I decided to have two children, one of the main reasons in my mind was that I wanted siblings who would have the same bond my sister and I had; to be friends, as well as related by blood.



















I think we managed it.

(This photo was taken 3 years ago but is as true a reflection of my sons' relationship now as it was then).

11 comments:

  1. Awh very cute! They look snuggly wrapped up in that snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually chokes me up a little bit - hits close to home. Watching my boys' relationship grow and mature as they do has been one of my greatest pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet how he is helping him along on his bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture.
    I have just posted about my two, with similar sentiments. I'm glad your two get along so well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have a close bond with my sister so very much wanted one between my boys - cross fingers its working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picture and commentary. Have you seen Nappy Valley's?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet! But we want the updated version (without stabilisers)!

    ps I had 350 spam comments yesterday. I suspect I may have to go down your route.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great photo, I just love the steadying hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww is he helping with his bike? Thats so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fab photo and totally agree about having 2 children, precisely why we wanted ours to be quite close together.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...