Saturday 30 July 2011

E-buzzing Tart...

...that's me, right now.

Mainly because I'm taking not one, but two ads into the shower of my sidebar today. I didn't intend to, you understand; it's just that I installed the Intel ad on the right (Havainas, the previous incumbent, just didn't seem appropriate given our current British Summer weather) and then on the ebuzzing site I also saw the one above it, with Jensen Button and Lewis Hamilton. I'm afraid to say that to my jaded eyes at least, that was far more entertaining...

However, just because I'm not bowled over by the Intel ad, that doesn't mean others won't be, which left me with the dilemma of which of these ads to use for blog decor for the short term future. (Oh, the dilemma of the big-hitting blogger, haha...)

So I've put both of them up there.

I mean, Jenson, Lewis, and the chance to pimp your facebook page? What's not to like?


3 comments:

  1. I'm so untechnical, I didn't understand a word of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly, I did understand that. But I didn't understand the advert. Model on horseback. Photographer. Racing driver. Advertising Vodafone. Hello?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Intel one is a bit underwhelming, you're right, but I really like the music. Really do.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...