Tuesday 28 September 2010

So it seems this 'life' thing requires application...

Is there anything more depressing that waiting for feedback? Scratch that, actually; I know there are. I just can't bring myself to write about those things right now, hence the long and unaccustomed absence from BlogLand on my part.

I will be back, I promise. It's just that right now I'm tied up in this 'developing a life off-line' business, and unsurprisingly it's keeping me rather busy. In the meantime though, if you are missing my particular brand of nonsense, check out this post on Powder Room Graffiti that went up today.

(I should just add; the fantasy court-case described on PRG no way bears any resemblance to the home life of our own dear potty. None at all, your honour...)

7 comments:

  1. A life off-line! The very idea ....sounds rather exciting actually. I'm on tenterhooks too, now. Do let us know what's up when you can. My fingers are crossed for something lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted, sounds far more interesting than listening to my men argue over the washing-up next door. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are becoming very mysterious indeed Ms Potty. Have you gone undercover? Are we soon to see you in a James Bond movie?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They haven't been paying attention, have they? Not at all. It's THE CRAFT FAIR, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DD - see Iota's comment

    FK, see above (and thankyou!)

    HCM, Iota (blah blah)

    Iota, sadly, true. Well - mostly. Of course there is the small fact that I am planning on - whisper it - working again, sort of, in the very near future (there's a lot of it about, apparently). But no. It's the craft fair mainly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life-offline is that a hiatus? I love the PRG story=)

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...