Thursday 17 November 2011

Show me your caption...

Tara over at Sticky Fingers is running a fabulous competition right now, to win a Tassimo hot chocolate maker.* Despite the fact that I'm not in the UK right now I have entered, and - what? I live in Moscow and if there's any place in the world where you need - that's right, NEED - hot chocolate, it's right here, right now and that gadget is mine I tell you mine! And - breathe...

Aaaand - I'm back in the room.

Anyway, I entered the competition. To do so, you need to leave a comment on the post telling Tara what you would write on your ideal mug, and the winner will be drawn at random from all the entries received. Some of the captions, let me tell you, are hilarious, and so what I would like to know is; if you could write anything you wanted on your very own bespoke coffee / tea / hot chocolate mug, what would it be?

This was my entry, by the way:


Yes, I DO know everything.

Now go back and flush.


So come on, spill (not literally, of course. Hot chocolate is terribly sticky); what would you write?


*I suspect that this machine also makes other brews, but let's be honest, it's the hot chocolate that is the main event as far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

  1. As I said before: "Queen of Effing Everything"
    And as I've just broken my very favourite tea mug, I need it NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you and me with the mugs then, Tara...

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...