Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Gallery: 11.11.11

This post is for Wk 82 of Tara's Gallery - click here to see all the other great entries... (And if you don't check in there regularly, please take the time to read her posts on her recent visit to Indonesia with Unicef - they will open your eyes)

This week's theme for The Gallery was to record what we were doing on 11.11.11. Now, today I'm sitting in Moscow, it's -4degC, and it's trying (rather pathetically, if I'm honest) to snow. But last Friday, I was - well, no prizes for guessing where.



































God, I love London.

I enjoy living in Moscow, don't get me wrong, but London? London is home. And no matter where else I live in the world, I suspect that it always will be.

8 comments:

  1. And of course the BEST part of the day was lunch with me.
    Yes?
    Hello?
    PM?

    Okay, I'll just take your silence as consent... (it was for me anyway)

    LCM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate!

    And yes, LCM, of COURSE it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I'm officially jealous. I haven't been to London for over two years and am starting to miss it now. Next trip back in the spring....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be wonderful to have a love affair with such a great city. The photos sure d it justice. It is just as I imagined. I have yet to go there, but I will one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AM, yes, I do live in lovely Moscow *looks out at grey November day with melting snow and slush and realises anyone not living here will not appreciate the irony of that comment*

    NVG - 2 years? Too long, woman!

    Nora, you're so well-travelled, I'm surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great typical London pictures

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...