>> Saturday, 16 January 2010
Still PM's sister. I've just had a long conversation with Potski Mummy for the first time since she moved. Her mobile has decided to stop sending texts, but they now have a house and a landline, although not much else until the IKEA delivery arrives. I'll let her tell you all of her news when she updates - she's hoping to be back on line by the beginning of next week.
- She has never let a man make a fool of her. If he has, she's made sure that she's not been around to let him do it again.
- She makes the best fruitcake in the world. Fact.
- She is patient with life and doesn't rush around trying to fix things - she thinks the problem through and so comes up with the best solution.
- She buys me slippers every Christmas.
- She is the best mother I know, and as a result has two intelligent, charming and kind boys who will grow up to be excellent young men.
- She falls up the stairs, but does it gracefully, as if it was meant to happen.