Elegance Personified...

>> Friday, 4 January 2008


Even in the midst of a non-stop round of Calpol, Nurofen for children, calamine lotion and Piriton, there are moments of fun, and since I can't find the time or even muster the brain-power (after a night spent with a spotty, itchy, cross and exhausted Boy #2 in our bed) to write a proper post, I thought this might do.

And yes for those of you who asked for it, this is The Hat. Modelled beautifully, along with a pair of my boots (one can't survive without Timberlands in South Kensington), by Boy #1.
The more I look at it, the more that Hat is going back to the mothership.


5 comments:

The Rotten Correspondent 5 January 2008 at 04:08  

Well, I think he looks adorable. And that hat is certainly a conversation piece.

I have to go back to 24 for a minute, because you and kaycie both said something that really caught my attention. I too don't really think Kiefer Sutherland is much to write home about but Jack Bauer? Oh. My. God. Steamin'.

Why is that?

aims 5 January 2008 at 17:58  

The hat and the boots look lovely together! One always needs a hat - and if it doesn't go back - you will certainly grow attached to it....that's all I'm saying.

Potty Mummy 5 January 2008 at 20:38  

RC, about the hat, I know, I know, I know. But it's a problem when you have such a big head... You tend to get taste blindness...

As for Jack Bauer? Yum. And I too don't know why. Maybe it's because he is a man of action - don't you just love that in an on-screen hero? Mind you, in real life, the constant "I'm doing all I can"s, and "I'll get back to you", never mind the "you have my word"s might get a little wearing. Imagine - it's hard enough getting my husband to commit to a dinner date. But Jack?

Having said all that, Boy #2 IS named after him. Quite how I managed to get Husband to sign off on that one, I'll never know...

Aims - I take your point. As soon as Boy #2 and I can be seen in polite society again, (i.e when the pox is no longer upon us), that hat is going back.

What was I thinking?

Potty Mummy 6 January 2008 at 14:47  

Thanks Frog - am assuming you are talking about Boy #1 rather than the hat...?

(Don't answer, that's a stupid question)

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Customised by Grayson Technology

Back to TOP