Thursday 24 March 2011

When winter just won't quit...

The Russians say it's Spring here right now. Admittedly, it is above freezing for much of the time, and Mother Nature was doing her best to clear away the snow, but it seems she's taken the day off today (or Winter has come back from it's short break, who knows?) because this is what's outside my window:














(Note; the reason the trees look blurry is because they are obscured by the heavy snow falling. In March, for goodness' sake).

Oh well. At least it means that this link, to my latest offering over at In the Powder Room where I debate the rights and wrongs of wearing a helmet on the slopes (and shrug my shoulders at the resultant hair disaster) isn't quite so out of place...

3 comments:

  1. Snow? In March? I think I'll stop complaining about the weather in Britain now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. Wouldn't fancy it. I am enjoying the daffodils and the washing fluttering on the line. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha...Funnily enough, it's snowing here too - I've just posted my own pics! And last week was hot - what we expats have to put up with, hey.....

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...