Things Boy #2 has seen whilst travelling in Greece...

>> Friday, 19 April 2013

Following on from yesterday's post, I thought I would share one of Boy #2's diary entries for earlier this week with you...

Tuesday

 I went to Greece. in the morning I saw an ant in the bath.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

wen I was in the bath I saw red ants


So that's it, Greece.  A 7 year old's take on one of the oldest civilisations on earth reduced to an encounter with an insect...

Please note: All spelling and punctuation is diarist's own.

More may follow.



3 comments:

Pippa W 19 April 2013 at 19:38  

I saw an ant in the bath when I was in Greece too. Doubt it was the same one though... do ants live for over 12 years?

nappy valley girl 21 April 2013 at 14:55  

We get similar kinds of comments in the boys travel journals - having an ice cream for instance is much more exciting than the fact they saw alligators in the wild....

Clare Taylor 22 April 2013 at 20:19  

Pippa - well, it was pretty big. Could have been twelve, I suppose...

NVG, THAT's why I gt them to write the diary. So they remember the gators (or whatever). I had of course been assuming they would include in the diary in the first place, tho'.

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Customised by Grayson Technology

Back to TOP