Life here can be wonderful, too...

>> Tuesday, 7 June 2011

I'm not - as you will see - particularly good at filming.


I don't have a steady hand, or much patience when small boys talk over the top of birdsong I'm trying to record. I haven't even worked out how to edit my footage to take out references to dandelions and exasperated 'shush!''es. But even so, I hope you enjoy the first half (at least) of this short film where the only action is from the clouds, the wind, the not-so-distant traffic, a bird singing it's heart out, and two small boys talking about picking flowers...



(Would this count as my first ever vlog, do you reckon? No. Thought not...)

7 comments:

rosiescribble 7 June 2011 at 21:28  

Love the shhhhh at the end! I could listen to that bird singing all day. I'm rubbish with filming so if you find out about editing videos do let me know!

PS Please do more like this x

About Last Weekend 8 June 2011 at 02:24  

Poetically sweet and short and filmed with enormous restraint, plus love the tweety bird and those wee voices...

The mum of all trades 8 June 2011 at 16:05  

I'm just jealous of the blue sky, I've forgotten what that looks like

The Dotterel 8 June 2011 at 16:49  

Amazing! I think that definitely counts... a real 'Springwatch' moment. Thanks for posting it!

Potty Mummy 8 June 2011 at 20:39  

RS, shall see how I can oblige!

AW, so I'm up for an Oscar, then?

Mum of all Trades - now you're saying that to the wrong person... (May I remind you of our 5 month-long winter?)

Dotterel, my pleasure - had been meaning to do so last week but just needed a push!

Iota 9 June 2011 at 20:02  

Course it's a vlog!

Family affairs 12 June 2011 at 12:01  

Well done for yr first blog. I'm v impressed. C u v soon!! Xx

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Customised by Grayson Technology

Back to TOP