Sunday 2 January 2011

Tell them where to go...

My New Year's resolution this year is not to make any New Year's resolutions, but I would quite like to become a bit less of a technophobe. I'm not quite ready to jump into vlogging just yet (and probably want to take some voice-training lessons before I do so to sound a little less like the queen), but having thought about the post below a little more (tips for visitors to London) it occurred to me that other bloggers might also be flailing around looking for blog topics in the wasteland before school starts again (what? Might as well call a spade a spade...).

In light of my efforts to jump on board a train that left 18 months ago and also as a helping hand for those struggling with blog-inspiration, I've dropped a McLinky list in below for you to add your own post of helpful hints for any visitors to your home town, if you're so inclined...



2 comments:

  1. Good idea! But surely we'll have more time when the kids are back at school to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwa - excellent idea, will repost it then...

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...