Sunday 9 August 2009

British Mummy Blogger of the Week

Hellooo....

Hellooooooooo....

Oh, sod it.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

PM pauses for a moment, listening to the echoes of her forlorn shout bouncing off the walls of the vast cave that is the Internet, and wonders if there's anybody out there who actually cares she's finally got off her big fat cake-fed bottom and found the time to get round to selecting a British Blogging Mummy of the week.

OK, OK, I know. You're all off doing other things, and it's entirely my fault. I've been far too busy drinking rose in the sunshine and kicking back enjoying the relaxed mood of summer. 'Relaxed' my arse, by the way. Have you ever tried relaxing when there is a pool and young children in the same place? Never. Going. To. Happen.

In any case, I'm back at the coal-face now - for the moment at least - so I'm taking advantage of that to belatedly flag up another British Blogging Mummy of the Week.

In her blog 'Sleep is for the Weak' Porridgebrain writes of herself:

'Twenty-something slightly neurotic and seriously sleep-deprived stay-at-home mum from Staffordshire in the UK. Doing my best not to be too bad a mother to my delightful and spirited son while stealing all available free time to write, think, grow and try to stay sane.'

Enjoy!

To check out the British Mummy Bloggers Ning, click here. (Note: It's called 'Mummy', but Dads can be members too)

6 comments:

  1. Great choice. Thanks so much for doing this and good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honoured! Thanks so much...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and welcome back! Thanks for this new blog, i am off to check it now.
    BTW I sooooo totally know what you mean by not so relaxing holiday with children and a pool... there were days when I just wished we were home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for turning me on to a new blog, She sounds like a lot of fun. It will be worth it to start following her, but I won't abandon you, never fear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back brilliant - there is no relaxing on holiday... have learned that myself.

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Modern. I only realised after I'd posted this that you had put this one up on your 10 featured blogs in any case. Oh well - great minds, and all that!

    Josie, an absolute pleasure.

    PHM, hope you like it and how was Butlins?

    Irene, thanks!

    Sparx, I haven't forgotten about your festival, I promise - that's tomorrow's post...

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...