Tuesday 7 January 2020

Thanks for the memories

Ten years and one day ago today I arrived, with my family, in Moscow.  What an adventure that was.  The people we met, the places we visited, the experiences we had; I would not change one thing.  It was a five and a half year rollercoaster, one that in many ways we didn't want to get off. 

There were dark times, of course there were - nothing worthwhile comes without effort - but they helped to make me who I am today; a fifty two year old woman recovering from the flu who's using that as an excuse to sit down, do very little and revisit some old posts. 

Some of them are funny, some sad, some lost, some astonished at Moscow.  Not all of them are worth looking at second time.  I'd like to think that some are, however, and here's one  I wrote about travelling on the Moscow Metro.

http://potty-diaries.blogspot.com/2010/02/buckle-up-were-taking-metro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...