Friday 26 October 2007

Set the timer...

This will be a short post too (are those sighs of relief I hear?), due to Boy #1 surgically attaching himself to the side of my chair. This is cramping my style, and I must say to give him credit, is not an easy job in a cupboard the size of a postage stamp where we keep our computer (the estate agents called it a 'Home Office'. Yeah, right. If you're an ant).

Anyway, must just say, if you read this before 6.50pm this evening (Friday 26th Oct), and are resident in the UK, and have digital, sky, freeview, whatever, run (I MEAN RUN) to the tv and switch on to C-Beebies.

There you will find the beauteous Rupert Penry-Jones , star of Spooks and general top piece of totty, reading the bed-time story. I always thought he was OK but nothing special until I saw him reading last night's story. Now, I am converted.

Don't miss it - you won't be sorry.

(And yes, I know I'm sad. Husband's been away all week and am missing the male company...clearly. Oh, you noticed?)

5 comments:

  1. Don't you love real estate speak? My house is "loaded with character."

    Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and mine is a garden flat - for which read; basement (welcome to central London...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we have a picture?
    Here in prehistoric farm land we don't yet have that new fangled TV station.
    Of course Frog in the Field Headquarters would be indescribeable (is that spelling correct?). All I'll say is that we definitely have fabulous views and an enormously huge sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frog,

    check the posting because I put a link on his name. And am jealous of the views - we get to see a wall (although we do have Starbucks round the corner...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha!
    He does look very distinguished, but I still think he's not as good looking as Darling Husband, not that I'm biased or soppy, you understand.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...